Sell Your Books To Myopic
- During walk-in hours, please sign in at the front desk. Everyone is seen in the order they arrive.
- Bring up to 3 boxes or 4 grocery bags once per day.
- Any books we don’t buy must go back with you.
- Myopic does not accept donations or dispose of unwanted books.
- If you can’t come on Friday or Saturday, call and we’ll work out a time for you (773.862.4882).
To sell 8 or more boxes of books, call 773.862.4882 to arrange a one-on-one appointment with a buyer on Tuesdays at either 4pm or 7pm.
Books with water damage, mold or mildew, musty smell, insect damage, food stains, etc. are not accepted. Books with your name written inside are fine; books with highlighting, underlining or margin notes are not. Bindings must be intact, no spiral or stapled bindings.
Myopic will only quote offers on books we see in-store, in-hand.
Friday, 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
If you can’t come Friday or Saturday, call us at (773) 862-4882 to check when a buyer may be available to look at your books.
Books We Do Not Buy:
-Test preparation books
-Reader’s digest books
-Abridged or condensed books