Sell Your Books To Myopic
- Sign in at the front desk. Everyone is seen in the order they arrive.
- Bring up to 3 boxes or 4 grocery bags once per day.
- Any books we don’t buy must go back with you.
- Myopic does not accept donations or dispose of unwanted books.
- If you can’t come on Friday or Saturday, call and we’ll work out a time for you (773.862.4882).
Books with water damage, mold or mildew, musty smell, insect damage, food stains, etc. are not accepted. Books with your name written inside are fine; books with highlighting, underlining or margin notes are not. Bindings must be intact, no spiral or stapled bindings.
Myopic will only quote offers on books we see in-store, in-hand.
To sell 8 or more boxes of books, call 773.862.4882 to arrange a one-on-one appointment with a buyer.
Friday, 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
If you can’t come Friday or Saturday, call us at (773) 862-4882 and we will schedule a time with you.
Books We Do Not Buy:
-Test preparation books
-Reader’s digest books
-Abridged or condensed books